Für Fach- und Führungskräfte werden neben Fachwissen und sozialer Kompetenz betriebswirtschaftliche Kenntnisse in Zukunft immer relevanter. Modernes, projektorientiertes Arbeiten erfordert…
The Carl von Ossietzky Universität Oldenburg is a member of the network of universities "Universitätsverband zur Qualifizierung des wissenschaftlichen Nachwuchses in Deutschland UniWiND" that supports the qualification of early-career researchers.
The Graduate Academy supports the early career researchers of the University of Oldenburg in their transition from doctoral work to the job market inside and outside of the academic system. To this end, the Graduate Academy offers training and support for early career researchers from all disciplines and at all levels of their career (doctoral candidates, post-doctoral fellows, and junior professors). In line with the Oldenburg Model of Competences our workshops aim to strengthen and bring to light the personal profile of transdisciplinary competences (the so-called transferable skills) and to thereby support individual career development.
Furthermore, the Graduate Academy brings together information on existing training and counselling programs of the university and offers an overview of the various measures of post-graduate support.
The purpose of the Graduate Academy is to
- continuously develop the interdisciplinary training program for all junior researchers of the university;
- devise and ensure quality standards for the career development of doctoral and post-doctoral researchers (in cooperation with the graduate schools and university schools);
- develop and implement services to foster leadership qualities of researchers;
- support the development of the teaching competencies of researchers in close cooperation with the Hochschuldidaktik;
- support the internationalization of doctoral and post-doctoral researchers.
We are happy to answer any further questions you might have. Please do not hesitate to contact us.