offers the following degrees:
- Single-Major Bachelor in Biology
- Double-Major Bachelor (teaching profession)
- Master of Science (M.Sc.) in Biology
- Diploma Landscape Ecology
- Single-Major Bachelor in Environmental Sciences (in co-operation with the Institute for Chemistry and Biology of the Marine Environment)
- Master of Science (M.Sc.) in Landscape Ecology
- Master of Neuroscience
Possibilities for a Ph.D. are offered under Scientific groups.
The graduate school Neurosensory Sciences and the advanced course of studies
Didactic Teaching and Learning Research - Didactic Reconstruction
offer advanced courses aiming at a doctorate.
Members of the examination committees Biology and Landscape Ecology