Central Library on Haarentor Campus
- Phone inquiries Mondays through Fridays from 9. a.m. to 6 p.m.
- Book pickup Mondays through Fridays from 10. a.m. to 6 p.m.
- Book return ("book-return box" in the library's foyer): 8. a.m. to 8 p.m.
last updated: Jan. 27, 4:00 p.m.
The university library will be closed to the public at both locations (Haarentor Campus and Wechloy Campus) until March 31, 2021.
For the supply with literature, limited services will be offered allowing users to order and/or return media.
The following services are available to library users.
- Ordering and borrowing media. Use the online form for you loan orders. Pre-ordered media can be borrowed at the circulation desk at the central library on Haarentor Campus Mon to Fri, 10 a.m. to 6 p.m. A maximum of four books may be ordered per day. A maximum of fifty concurrent loans is permitted.
- To return media use the book-return box in the central library's foyer (Mon to Fri, 8 a.m. to 8 p.m.) Media may also be returned by mail to the following address:
Bibliotheks- und Informationssystem der
Carl von Ossietzky Universität Oldenburg
Uhlhornsweg 49-55, 26129 Oldenburg
- We encourage you to make use of the online loan period extension and reservation in ORBISplus. If you are unable to do so, contact us (view Contact).
- Scan service and electronic mailing of journal articles and books that are available in printed form only are available to members of the university. A maximum of four scans may be ordered per day. Copyright law UrhG) regulations apply.
Use the online form for you scan orders.
- Registration of new users