Fees for the Online Teaching and Learning programme are 900 Euro per course module.
You will pay only for those modules for which you register. Included in the course module fee:
- Participation in the course module
- Access to the C3LLO online learning environment, the C3LLO mobile app, and technical support
- Course learning materials (in most cases, open educational resources or OER)
- Intensive, professional support from the course instructional team
- Personal consulting and support from the programme director
- Extensive feedback and appraisal of course learning activities and final assessment
Flexible payment options make it easier for you to complete your certificate programme. You have the following possibilities:
- Pay your course module fees by invoice. Each course module is invoiced individually at the start of each semester, and fees are distributed over the duration of the study (i.e., each semester).
- Pay your course module fees by bank transfer and in monthly installments over a period of six months (starting with the first course module).
- With the financially-binding booking of course module packages or of the complete degree, you gain a price advantage. Fees for the package booking are payable at the start of the first module.
In addition to the course module fee, the University of Oldenburg requires payment of a guest (non-enrolled) fee of currently 120 €.
Fees are subject to change. Guest fees are invoiced separately from the course module fees.