"I have a passion for Teaching and Learning. I believe educators are shaping the future by training people who will become the next leaders. Therefore, I am aiming to see where I can add value in such a way that the students will reap the benefits - be it in the way the faculty teach, or the way they deliver and facilitate learning online.
One of my strong points is to listen and analyse whether the problem is the faculty, or their students’ experience and to make suggestions on how to tackle these challenges."
- 2003: Drysdale E (2003). International Conference on Technology and Education. Challenges in implementing e-learning.
- 2005: Drysdale E & Thompson R (2005). WCCE 2005. Adoption of a WebCT learning environment in lecture-based mining engineering education
- 2006: Benade S. & Drysdale E. (2006). WebCT Africa User Conference 2006. Success or distress? Managing engineering programmes in a WebCT environment.
- 2007: Fresen, J.W., Drysdale, E., Kotzé, M., Scheepers, M.D. & Jordaan, A.J.J. (2007). Innovative training and support interventions with respect to a commercial learning management system. Paper presented at the ZA WWW Conference held in Johannesburg, South Africa, 5-7 September 2007.
- 2008: Drysdale, E. & Fresen, J.W. (2008). Facilitation of e-learning: The good, the bad and the ugly. Presentation at the Education Innovation (Eduvate) Conference – Education Innovation Quest: A Century in the Service of Knowledge, University of Pretoria, Pretoria, South Africa, 25-27 June 2008.