The Department of Computing Science offers diverse study programmes:
- Master of Science in Computing Science (single subject)
- Master of Science in Business Information Systems (single subject)
- Master of Science in Embedded Systems and Micro-Robotics (expiring)
- Master of Science in Engineering of Socio-Technical Systems (in English)
- Master of Education in Computings Science (dual subject, Teachers' education programme)
The international study programme Engineering of Socio-Technical Systems is offered in English. In all the other Masters' programs German <link en/iso/studying-in-oldenburg/degree-seeking-students/language-requirements/ - - "Language Skills"></link>language skills are mandatory for the application at the University of Oldenburg.
In all Master programmes English language skills are mandatory!
Lectures ususally start in April (summer term) and in October (winter term).
The curricula of Computer Science (in German) are available a few weeks before lectures start.