Student Advisory Service
Head of Department
- General information on studying in Oldenburg: InfoPortal Studium
- University Student Advisory Service: Zentrale Studienberatung
- BAföG (Auslandsbafög und Leistungsnachweis): BAfög-Amt Oldenburg;
Fachstztud4rmiienxbberatukwd6ng Angliseoitik (email@example.com)
- Counselling Service: PBS
- Long-term students: Projekt Endspurt
- Lernwerkstatt der ZSKB
- Language Centre / English Language Testing
- Information for visiting / exchange students
Welcome to our website, where you can find a great deal of information on the Hows, Dos and Don'ts in the department! Whether you are already enrolled in one of our programmes or a future student interested in our courses, we will do our best to help you and answer any questions you may have relating to English and American Studies at Oldenburg University.
In addition to the information provided online all staff hold regular office hours where you can discuss questions face-to-face - check Stud.IP for dates and times. You may also contact academic staff by phone or e-mail.
Please find further links to advisory services below and in the column on the left.
- How and when to sign up for courses in the department
- School internship - overall coordination: Didaktisches Zentrum
- School internships in the department: Sylke Bakker
- Bachelor Programme: Anton Kirchhofer
- Master of Education Programme: Wolfgang Gehring
- Master English Studies Programme: Cornelia Hamann
- Degree schemes (module progression)
- Stay Abroad:
If you have a query that cannot be answered on this website or by any of the above resources, please contact the Fachstudienberatung, Anna Auguscik: in the office hours (Thursday, 9-11h, A6 2-210a), or via Email (firstname.lastname@example.org). <br /> (email@example.com)