Please apply as soon as possible, the processing of your documents and the permission of visas take time!
- Admission regulations Bachelor Engineering Physics (only in German)
- Certificate of English language profiency - B2 level or equivalent
- This requirement does not apply for native speakers of English
- The certification may not be older than 5 years
- Certificate of German language profiency - A2 level or equivalent
International students should take a German language course offered by the university in the first semester of their study course.
- First day of application: as soon as possible
- Application deadline: March 31st (Summer) & Sept 30th (Winter)
- It is strongly recommended to submit an application as early as possible!
- Admission regulations Master Engineering Physics (only in German)
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent qualification in Engineering Physics, natural or engineering scientifical studies or in a closely related field
- English language proficiency (see admission regulations), can be proved with the following language certificates:
- Common European Framework of Reference for Languages (CEFR) Level B2
- University entrance qualification or an university degree obtained in English (within the last two years)
- an average minimum of 8 points in English language in the last two school years
- German language proficiency, can be proved with the following language certificates:
- DSH: Deutsche Sprachprüfung für den Hochschulzugang (Level 1)
- TestDaF: Test - Deutsch als Fremdsprache (with level 3 in all four Areas)