In diesem Workshop verschaffen sich die Teilnehmerinnen und Teilnehmer Übersicht über ihre beruflichen Optionen und erfahren, wie sie sich strategisch gezielt auf die Suche nach einer zu ihrem Profil...
Dr. Susanne Elpers
Officer for Early Career Researchers with a focus on Postdocs and Equal Opportunities
Office ÖCO 2-213
Tel.: +49(0)441 798-2939
Email: suseqhanne.elpenwars[at]uol.de (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Dr. Julia Anna Matz
Officer for Early Career Researchers with a focus on Doctoral Candidates and International Issues
Office ÖCO 2-213
Tel.: +49(0)441 798-4286
E-Mail: julia.tkspanna.matz[at]uobsl.devm (email@example.com
The Carl von Ossietzky Universität Oldenburg is a member of the network of universities "Universitätsverband zur Qualifizierung des wissenschaftlichen Nachwuchses in Deutschland UniWiND" that supports the qualification of early-career researchers.
The Graduate Academy supports the junior researchers of Carl von Ossietzky University Oldenburg in their transition from university work to the job market. It strives to help them find a long-term vocational perspective both within and beyond academia and, for that purpose, offers training and individual support for junior researchers from all disciplines and at all levels of their career (doctoral candidates, post-doctoral fellows, and junior professors). The Graduate Academy devises and ensures quality standards in academic training, and its workshops are developing the competencies and transferable skills of the researchers and, thus, support their career opportunities.
Furthermore, the Graduate Academy brings together existing training and counselling programs of the university and offers the junior researchers an overview of the various measures of post-graduate support.
The purpose of the Graduate Academy is to
- continuously develop the interdisciplinary training program for all junior researchers of the university;
- devise and ensure quality standards for the career development of doctoral and post-doctoral researchers (in cooperation with the graduate schools and university schools);
- develop and implement services to foster leadership qualities of researchers;
- support the development of the teaching competencies of researchers in close cooperation with the Hochschuldidaktik;
- support the internationalization of doctoral and post-doctoral researchers.
We are happy to answer any further questions you might have. Please do not hesitate to contact us.