- Interactions between physical, mental and social health
- Psychology and psychological interventions
- Statistical and machine learning methods
- Since 01/2021: Assistant researcher at Biometry and Epidemiology department, University of Oldenburg, Oldenburg (Germany)
- Since 01/2021: Epidemiology and Psychiatry departments, University of Groningen/UMCG, Groningen (The Netherlands)
- 02/2017–12/2017: Research internship at Georgetown culture and emotions lab, Department of Psychology, Georgetown University (USA)
- 03/2015–05/2016: Research internship at Psychological Institute of the Russian Academy of Education, Moscow (Russia)
- 09/2018 –08/2020: MSc in Epidemiology. Faculty – Medical Sciences. Specialization: Psychosocial and clinical epidemiology. University of Groningen/UMCG, Groningen (The Netherlands)
- 09/2014–07/2016: MSc in Psychology. Faculty – Clinical and counseling psychology. Specialization: Children and family psychotherapy. Moscow State University of Psychology & Education (MSUPE), Moscow (Russia)
- 10/2013–05/2014: Pre-master in Psychology. National Research University — Higher School of Economics, Moscow (Russia)
- 09/2007–06/2012 BSc in Biomedical Engineering. Bauman Moscow State Technical University (BMSTU), Moscow (Russia)
Other experiences: internships at children psychiatric hospital, helpline, organisation of conferences and a summer school, coordination of educational programs for psychologists and social activities for people with disabilities. Also, training in art-therapy and couching.
- Psychological interventions for inflammatory bowel disease: a systematic review and component network meta-analysis
- Personalized prediction of social functioning across mental and physical disorders: identifying life course facilitators and barriers
- Tiles-Sar N, Neuser J, De Sordi D, Rücker G, Baltes A, Preiss J, et al. Psychological interventions for inflammatory bowel disease: a systematic review and component network meta-analysis protocol. BMJ Open. 2022;12(6):e056982.
- Timmer A, Neuser J, Uslar V, de Sordi D, Kappen S, Seipp A, Tiles-Sar N, Beckhaus J, Otto-Sobotka F. Wissenschaftsausbildung im Medizinstudium: Das Oldenburger Datenanalyseprojekt als Umsetzungsbeispiel [Lessons learned]. GMS Med Inform Biom Epidemiol. 2023;19(Doc11).
- Timmer A, Neuser J, Uslar V, de Sordi D, Kappen S, Seipp A, Tiles-Sar N, Beckhaus J, Otto-Sobotka F. Science education in medical school: the Oldenburg data analysis project as an implementation example [Lessons learned]. GMS Med Inform Biom Epidemiol. 2023;19(Doc11).
All current publications and conference papers can be found under publications.