Information about this person is not available due to data protection.
My interest as a lab technician is to be something like the infrastructural backbone of the working group. Therefore, I need to have the overview over the required resources available in the working group, in the institute and on the campus. I very much like supporting trainees, students, co-workers and last but not least the head of the group to set the base for good and safe laboratory practice, help people to face the issues of everydays laboratory life and by this achieve the best possible scientific outcome.
- Lab technician since 2002
- ICBM since 2013
- Ordering and administration of single use lab stuff, chemicals, media components, glass ware, compressed gases, lab devices, lab inventory
- Preparation of microbiological media, additives and stock solutions
- Administration of budgets and expenses (general working group money and third-party money)
- Composing of safety instructions (devices and hazardous material) and risk assessment studies
- First Aider
- Safety briefing of students and lab members
- Waste disposal (hazardous and S1)
- Field trips (wadden sea or Spiekeroog)
- In-house ICBM
- Preparation for research cruises