Information for students

What do I have to do to prove that I have been vaccinated, have recovered or been tested?

As part of the access restriction policy, the university is required to actively check proof of vaccination, recovery or a negative test result.

For this reason, active verification checks are carried out in designated sites on both Haarentor and Wechloy campus (3G registration points). At these points, students can register for participation in 3G-restricted courses by presenting proof of vaccination, recovery or a negative test. A permit is then issued digitally.

Registration at one of the central 3G registration points must take place before entering the room and attending a 3G access-restricted event.

What exactly is a 3G digital access permit?

This permits constitutes a digital registration confirmation which will only show that access has been granted (yes/no). It does not indicate the individual's respective status (vaccinated, recovered, tested).

Corona-related FAQ page for international students

International students may turn to the International Office's FAQ page for help and advice during the pandemic:

FAQ list by the Studentenwerk

The Studentenwerk Oldenburg (student services organization) provides information on the current situation here:

FAQ Studentenwerk Oldenburg (German only)

Information on vaccinations for students

Information on vaccinations for students can be found here.