Requests to the Information Security Officer, in particular a report of information security incidents, should be sent to .
Tasks of information security management
Information Security Management supports the Executive Board of the University in the risk-oriented management of information security.
Information Security Management is therefore responsible for:
- the establishment and operation of an information security management system
- defining and monitoring information security regulations
- advising on all questions regarding the design and implementation of information security, the security concept or the risk-oriented selection and implementation of security measures
- handling information security incidents
- reporting to the Executive Board
Information security management must therefore be informed and involved in all changes affecting information security.