Erasmus+ Staff mobility for training and further education
Study Abroad Advisor (Europe), Erasmus+ Coordinator
Erasmus+ provides financial support for training and further education at an Erasmus partner university in other European countries.
Technical or administrative staff (with minimum 50% of regular working hours) whose field of work or projects have an international aspect, or academic staff whose field of work has an administrative and international aspect may apply. All universities with which the University of Oldenburg has an Erasmus+ cooperation agreement are eligible as receiving institutions. Please see this list for further details.
- Minimum stay of 3–5 working days
- Maximum duration of two months (with a maximum grant of up to 10 working days)
The objectives of the stay should be exchange and further training. These objectives must be defined in a Mobility Agreement before the stay. Weekend days will only be funded if the host university proves that activities related to the stay have taken place on these days.
- The stay must have taken place by November 2020 at the latest.
- The quality of the proposal and its significance, benefit for the applicant’s work and the applicant’s motivation.
- Training format
- Previous staff mobilities
- Language proficiency
Applications for staff mobility funding may now be submitted to the International Office. The application deadline is January 13, 2020. Applications submitted after January 13, 2019 can be approved if funding is still available.
- Application form
- Letter of motivation explaining the international aspect in your work
- proof of language skills, if required.