For the time of the university's "emergency operations" due to the Corona crisis, you are welcome to meet us online in virtual meeting rooms:
- Tuesday from 10 a.m.–11 a.m.: Advice on stays abroad within Europe (Erasmus+)
- Thursday from 10 a.m.–11 a.m.: Advice on stays abroad outside Europe
In addition, you are welcome to contact us by e-mail. If you would like to call us, please send a German telephone number and we will call you back.
Study abroad advisor
(Erasmus+) mobility for students with special needs
Are you spending a semester or a year abroad and also active in social media? Please feel free to tag your posts and snapshots with Hashtag #uolworldwide. Photos of yourselves on your current university campus, taken against a spectacular background, or in your temporary working environment would be perfect.
If you would like us to publish your picture on the facebook page of the University of Oldenburg, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
As a service to our students, we publish student experience reports. Most student experience reports are written in German, so you find them in the German language version of the website. However, some reports are written in English. For the National Technical University of Athens, all reports are available in English.
All students participating in an exchange programme at a partner university of the University of Oldenburg have to hand-in an experience report.
Writing your experience report, please pay attention to the following aspects:
- Preparation (planning, organisation, and application at the host institution)
- Travel and arrival
- Studying at the host university (courses, academic performance/credits, support, credit transfer)
- Everyday life and leisure time
- General experience, credit transfer, conclusion (tips for other students, DOs and DONTs)