Exchange studies in Latin America
For the time of the university's "emergency operations" due to the Corona crisis, you are welcome to meet us online in virtual meeting rooms:
- Tuesday from 10 a.m.–11 a.m.: Advice on stays abroad within Europe (Erasmus+)
- Thursday from 10 a.m.–11 a.m.: Advice on stays abroad outside Europe
In addition, you are welcome to contact us by e-mail. If you would like to call us, please send a German telephone number and we will call you back.
Study abroad advisor for Latin and North America
The International Office is in close contact with partner universities worldwide. Since information related to the Corona crisis is updated on a daily basis, students planning a stay abroad in 2020 should regularly check their university e-mail account.
For studying at one of our Latin American partner universities, you should have Spanish language proficiency (usually on level B1).
The University of Oldenburg is maintaining student exchange programmes with following universities in Latin America:
- Universidad Nacional de Cuyo, Mendoza, Argentina
- Faculdade de Economia, Administracao e Contabilidade de Ribeirao Preto, Brazil
- Pontificia Universidad Católica de Valparaíso, Chile
- Universidad EAFIT, Colombia
- Universidad de Guadalajara, Mexico
- Universidad de Monterrey, Mexico
Applications for the exchange programme for a stay abroad in Non-EU countries (exception: North America) in the following year are due in May/June.