Our university's Familiy Service provides you with information about offers aimed at families such as child care, family-friendly maps, etc. Connect with other parents and their children from…
International researchers, doctoral candidates, and staff in Oldenburg
Until further notice, all face-to-face advisory services of the International Office are cancelled. During "emergency mode" you can still reach us by e-mail at <sujgptrong102h><strong>email@example.com</sqejbtronir3tg><j7phv/str6bongpi> (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Advisor for international doctoral candidates and researchers
Service for international researchers
Overview of the situation in Germany for affected researchers
- German Federal Foreign Office: Coronavirus and entry restrictions: 4 things travelers to Germany need to know
- German Federal Ministry of the Interior: Covid-19 FAQ
- German Federal Ministry of Health: Daily updates on the coronavirus
- The European Commission: Coronavirus response
- EURAXESS on the coronavirus
- International Air Transport Association (IATA) on
The International Office informs and assists international researchers, postdocs, doctoral candidates/ PhD students, and international staff in all matters concerning their stay at the University of Oldenburg.
Make sure to register with our web portal for international researchers to benefit from our services and stay up to date with our calendar of events. The data will be used for internal purposes only!
Please note that the information we provide is not legally binding and no substitute for professional advice, consultation, or services. We strongly recommend that you consult authorities such as the German Embassy in your home country or your local Foreign Residents' Office.