Dr. Kothandam Krishnamoorthy
Carl von Ossietzky Universität Oldenburg
Faculty V - Institute of Chemistry
AG Physical Chemistry/Wittstock
Dr. Kothandam Krishnamoorthy completed BSc, M Sc and M Phil from Devanga Arts College, Madura College and Alagappa University, respectively. These institutes are in Tamil Nadu in India.
He did his Ph D in Indian Institute of Technology-Bombay, Mumbai under the guidance of Professor Anil Kumar. Later, he was a post-doc researcher at University of Massachusetts-Amherst with Professor Thayumanavan.
Dr. Krishnamoorthy was also a research professor at UMASS-Amherst. He started his individual research career at CSIR-National Chemical Laboratory-Pune, India, where he is a senior scientist. His group works on organic materials and electronic devices.
He has received grants from Council of Scientific and Industrial Research, Department of Science and Technology and Science and Engineering Research Board.
He has graduated eight PhD students and several masters and bachelors students.
He was a guest editor of Physical Chemistry Chemical Physics published by Royal Society of Chemistry.
- Singh S, Chithiravel S and Krishnamoorthy K,* Copolymers Comprising Monomers with Various Dipole and Quadrupole as Active Material in Organic Field Effect Transistors, J. Phys. Chem. C., 2016, DOI:10.1021/acs.jpcc.6b08225.
- Das C and Krishnamoorthy K,* Flexible Microsupercapacitors Using Silk and Cotton Substrates, ACS Appl. Mater. Interfaces., 2016, 8, 29504 - 29510
- Arulkashmir A, Sudhakar V and Krishnamoorthy K,* Band Edge Modulated Polymer Layer to Decrease Back Electron Transfer and Increase Efficiency in Sensitized Solar Cells, Adv. Energy Mater., 2016, 6, DOI:10.1002/aenm.201502334.
- Bhosale M E, Illathvalappil R, Sreekumar K and Krishnamoorthy K.,* Conjugated Porous Polymer as Precursor for Electrocatalyst and Storage Electrode Material, Chem. Commun., 2016, 52, 316 - 318.
- Arulkashmir A and Krishnamoorthy K, Disassembly of Micelles to Impart Donor and Acceptor Gradation to Enhance Organic Solar Cell Efficiency, Chem. Commun., 2016, 52, 3486 - 3489.
- Das C; Jain B and Krishnamoorthy K, Phenols from Green Tea as Dual Functional Coating to Prepare Devices for Energy Storage and Molecular Separation, Chem. Commun., 2015, 11662 - 11664.
- Bhosale M and Krishnamoorthy K, Chemically Reduced Organic Small Molecule based Lithium Battery with Improved Efficiency, Chem. Mater., 2015, 27, 2121 - 2126.