- Funding opportunities for researchers with children
- Overview of nappy-changing and breastfeeding facilities, parent-child room, and the Family Service office
- Family-friendly university
- Information on equal opportunities measures in the School
- Vacancies and announcements
- Tips for gender-sensitive language
- Advice centre for questions about sexual discrimination and violence
- Guidelines for combating sexual discrimination and violence
To apply for support for researchers by student assistants during pregnancy, maternity leave and parental leave, please click HERE.
The School’s equal opportunities team would be very happy to see female student assistants given priority regarding appointment for these equal opportunities measures.
For any questions:
At the initiative of the School's equal opportunities representatives and by decision of the Dean's office on 25/06/2019, it became possible for researchers and junior researchers, including those with clinical activities, to apply once a year for a travel allowance to participate in conferences or organise scientific symposia within the framework of conferences. With a view to increasing the visibility of junior researchers, oral participation in the form of lectures is particularly welcome.Such applications will be funded from the School’s equal opportunities resources.
Applications can be submitted to the School’s equal opportunities representatives at any time. Following a formal review, they will be forwarded in batches to the School’s Research Committee. All the applications submitted will then be discussed and decided on in the next Research Committee meeting. NB: Applications must be submitted before embarking on the journey.
The maximum funding amount is EUR 2,000 per application and is allocated based on the billing of the Travel Expenses Unit. Irrespective of the travel expenses actually incurred, reimbursement will not exceed the allocated amount.As from 01/01/2020, the department the researcher is applying from will generally pay a contribution of 50%. If the department is unable to contribute 50% towards the travel expenses, an exception may be made based on valid grounds provided by the applicant.
- Application for a travel allowance to help researchers and junior researchers participate in scientific conferences or organise symposia within the framework of scientific conferences
- Application for a travel allowance to help researchers and junior researchers with clinical activities and clinicians to participate in congresses and conferences
NB:: The resources available are limited, and a first come, first serve principle applies.