PhD. Electrical Engineering
- Speech Enhancement
- Spatial Audio Reproduction
- Array Signal Processing
- Speech Perception Modeling
- Machine Learning
|since 04/2019||Postdoctoral researcher at the Acoustics Division, Dept. Med. Physics and Acoustics, Carl von Ossietzky University, Oldenburg, Germany|
|2010 - 2016||PhD-student at University of Tabriz, Department of Electrical and Computer Engineering, Tabriz, Iran. Thesis: Predicting Binaural Speech Intelligibility Using Microscopic Models of Speech Perception|
|2006 - 2009||Master student at University of Shahed, Department of Electrical Engineering, Teheran, Iran. Thesis: Clutter Cancellation in Bistatic Transmitter and Receiver Using Space-Time Adaptive Processing|
|2001 - 2006||Bachelor student at Amirkabir University of Technology (Tehran Polytechnic), Department of Electrical Engineering, Teheran, Iran. Thesis: Detection of Hand Symbols Using Neural Network Classifier|
- Geravanchizadeh, M. and Fallah, A. (2015) Microscopic prediction of speech intelligibility in spatially distributed speech-shaped noise for normal-hearing listeners, J. Acoust. Soc. Am., 138 (6), 4004-4015.
- Fallah, A. and Geravanchizadeh, M. (2017) Binaural microscopic model based on modulation filterbank for the prediction of speech intelligibility in normal-hearing listeners, Signal and Data Processing, 14 (1), 135-151.
- Geravanchizadeh, M., Fallah, A., Eteraf Oskouei, M.A. (2015) Prediction of consonants intelligibility for listeners with normal hearing using microscopic models of speech perception considering different distance measures in automatic speech recognizer, Signal and Data Processing, 12(3), 79-90.
- Koopialipoor, M.,Fallah, A., Armaghani, D.J., Azizi, A., Mohamad, E.T. (2018) Three hybrid intelligent models in estimating flyrock distance resulting from blasting, Engineering with Computers, 1-14.
- Fallah, A., Zarei, F.,Zarrabi, H., Lariche, M.J., Baghban, A. (2018) ANFIS-GA Modeling of dynamic viscosity of N-Alkane in different operational conditions, Petroleum Science and Technology, Apr 24:1-7.
- Fallah, A. and van de Par, S. (2020) A new approach for rendering Ambisonics recordings on loudspeakers in a reverberant environment, Proc. Forum Acusticum 2020.
- Fallah, A. and Bakhshi, H. (2012) Extension of adaptive angle-doppler compensation (AADC) in STAP to increase homogeneity of data in airborne bistatic radar, Telecommunications (IST), 2012 Sixth International Symposium on, IEEE, 367-372.