Course of study
Dutch Linguistics and Literary Studies (Master's Programme)
You want to apply for a Master's Programme in Dutch Linguistics and Literary Studies.
Most important points
- The study course is admission free.
- Application for beginning students is possible in summer semester.
- First day of application: December 15th 2018
- Application deadline: March 31st 2019
- Application: in 54 days
Special admission requirements
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent qualification in Dutch or in a closely related field worth at least 60 credit points
- English language proficiency at level B1 of Common European Framework of Reference for Languages (CEFR). Proof of language proficiency through one of the following language certificates: TOEFL, IELTS, Cambridge Advanced Exam, Cambridge Proficiency Exam. Alternatively you must have had a university entrance qualification or a first university degree obtained in English
Fees and tuition
Normal fees and tuition, more details .
A very good command of German is required.
With a first degree from outside of Germany you need to apply through uni-assist
See the Registrar's Office for detailed information and support.
Apply early! Visas take time!
For open-admission Master's degree programmes it is strongly recommended to submit their applications as early as possible before 15.01.. If the supporting documents are submitted after this date but before the standard application deadlines, your application can only be processed at the start of the lecture period in the new semester. This may result serious problems (German document).