Course of study
For personal enquiries please have your student ID or application number ready on hand.
Dutch (Master of Education Programme (Gymnasium))
You want to apply for a Master of Education Programme (Gymnasium) in Dutch.
Most important points
- The study course is probably admission free.
- Application for beginning students is possible in winter semester.
- First day of application: June 1st 2019
- Application deadline: August 15th 2019
- Application: Click here
Special admission requirements
For admission to this master's degree programme applicants must have:
- A bachelor's degree or a similar qualification in the subjects required for the admission to the master's degree programme
- Written confirmation of both successfully completed practical trainings - in a school and in another career area. Total time of both practical trainings has to be at least 8 weeks.
Fees and tuition
Normal fees and tuition, see more details .
With a first degree from Germany you need to apply online from June 1st 2019 until August 15th 2019 for the beginning of Wintersemester 2019/2020.
For the online application please have your personal data and your university degree from Germany on hand. Another option is to use your transcript of records with the total amount of your credit points and overall average grade of your studies.
At the end of the online application you get the document Antrag auf Immatrikulation to print out. Please send this document signed with all other mentioned documents to the University of Oldenburg.
Your documents need to be at the University of Oldenburg until August 15th 2019.