University Sports Office
Non-university members require a User Card as a one-day or semester card in order to participate in all courses not subject to registrations. One-day cards are available from the inspectors at the sports halls. Semester cards can be purchased at the beginning of April/October respectively at the office. When doing so, we will record personal data, e.g. your email address, which provides several advantages for you:
- We can notify you by email on short-term changes or recent news.
- Should you lose your User Card, we can issue a new card more quickly based on the available data (for a processing fee of € 2.50).
- You can purchase the User Card via our website and then collect it at the Hochschulsport (University Sports) office.
Semester cards (valid for the semester and the subsequent holiday programme)
€ 32.00 for students/disadvantage people (only with ID)
€ 45.00 for other users
Semester cards are available at the Hochschulsport office, while one-day cards can be purchased at the admission entry area.
The User Cards with a valid semester sticker entitle the holders to participate in all courses not subject to registration except for aquarobics and climbing.
No User Card is required if:
- You are a student or staff member of the University, the Jade University of Applied Sciences (locations in Oldenburg and Elsfleth only) or of the University of Bremen
- You use the pool or the sauna (see admission prices)
- You rent a badminton court
- You use the “studio” Fitness and Health Centre as a member
- You only use the climbing wall with the climbing card
- You only want to attend a fee-charging course or workshop