Guest Researcher Dr. Asliddin Komilov, Uzbekistan (PPRE 2001/02) at PPRE
by Dr. Asliddin Komilov, Uzbekistan (PPRE 2001/02)
My name is Asliddin Komilov, I come from Uzbekistan and I am a PPRE alumni from 2002. I have 13 years of experience teaching power engineering, including renewable energy sources and technologies. My research interests are so far: Photovoltaic and thermal conversion of solar energy, Power systems based on PV, Modeling of thermodynamic processes.
I have a PhD degree in technical sciences (RE sources and technologies) and work as the deputy director of a research institute called Physical-technical institute of the Academy of Science of Uzbekistan ().
By kind invitation of the PPRE, I am having a 3-month visit/internship at the University of Oldenburg from October to December 2018.
The internship is aimed on developing a scientific and educational concept for the development of renewable energy sources. The main focus is to learn the experience of Germany (UOL) on:
1. Training specialists in the direction of renewable energy sources and technologies;
2. Research of thin-film PV based on CIGS and CZTS and their manufacturing technologies for subsequent implementation in Uzbekistan
3. Research in the field of renewable energy systems:
- System integration and energy management in a smart home, smart city and smart network
- Simulation of electrical networks and energy systems
- Technology assessment
During my visit I will be sitting in the Energielabor and will gladly participate in any events/discussions/meetings on the subjects of RE.