Application - Renewable Energy Online
Application for the upcoming winter semester 2018/2019 is not possible anymore. The next intake will be for the winter semester 2019/2020. Information on the application procedure will be published in due time.
The application process is divided in four steps:
- Check the admission requirements:
- First academic degree (bachelor or adequate degree) from a university
- Minimum one year of professional experience
- English language level B2 according to the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages (or equivalent)
- Submit your application (see 'How To Apply' above), including the following documents:
Please note that you need to provide certified English or German translations of your documents if the originals are in another language.
- Signed application form
- Curriculum Vitae
- Motivation letter (max. 1 page)
- Certified copies of diplomas and certificates
- Proof of professional experience (e.g. working contract or certificate)
- Proof of English language level (not required for native speakers or if you have a degree from an English-language programme)
- Selection process
Once we have received your application, we will confirm the receipt and verify that your records are complete. If any documents are missing, you can submit them to us until the application deadline. Immediately after the application deadline, the Admission Committee examines the fulfillment of admission requirements, creates a ranking list of the applications and finally decides on access to study or rejection of applicants.
- Accept your study place and enroll at the university
After the Admission Committee has reviewed and verified your application, you will be informed about the decision at the beginning of the September. If the Admission Committee has determined that you meet the entry requirements and selected you as participant, you need to confirm that you accept your place and submit an application for enrollment to the Registrar's Office of the University of Oldenburg.