Project management service for European funded projects
The acquisition of funding for the implementation of research projects is of increasing importance. There are also increasing demands on management tasks in the framework of EU funded projects.
All this requires new approaches. A professional support from the university administration for scientists in the field of project management has therefore become essential.
As a consequence the Office of European Affairs has established a project management service at the University of Oldenburg and created therewith an additional service.
- Project planning and project monitoring
- Advice in administrative issues and takeover of correspondence between the European Commission and project partners
- Assistance in preparing the necessary reports for the European Commission
- Support and advice in negotiations with the European Commission
- Schedule coordination and monitoring of project relevant deadlines
- Controlling of the project budget
- Preparation of cost statements and financial reports
- provides an additional benefit of the Office of European Affairs, which is not free of charge, but can be refinanced by the project management budget
- aimed at scientists
- refers to EU funded projects
- should be taken into account as early as possible in your project planning.
Do you have questions? Get in touch with us! We develop a customized service concept for you.