Scientific Research Interests
- Participation Research in the context of Rehabilitation: Person-Environment-Analysis founded by Kurt Lewin and employment in Health Services Research.
- Inclusion / Exclusion in educational Institution for adolescents with hearing problems.
- Absenteeism and drop-out in educational Institutions and rehabilitation cases.
- Young Carers and Young Adult Carers
"School aversion behavior - Multivactorial approaches to the collection and processing of the phenomenon in the context of a systemically oriented Special Education"
Funded by the state of Mecklenburg-Vorpommern
"Transitional design form school to employment for diadvantaged young people"
Funded by the BMBF
"Backup and treatment of medical and administrative records of the District Association Oldenburg on the history of nursing in National Socialism"
Funded by the Robert Bosch Foundation
"Make-up and analysis of barriers and facilitators in participation and interaction of students with a hearing impairment: A basic study to improve studying at the universities of Oldenburg and Groningen"
Funded by Oldenburg University, Groningen University and the German "Stifterverband"
"Lower Saxony Research Network Design of Environments for Ageing (GAL)
Information and communication technology for attracting and keeping quality of life, health and self-determination in the second Half life (Focus: rehabilitation)"
Funded by BMBF
Current Research Project (funded by)
"Building service training offers in nursing and health sciences (PuG)"
In cooperation with C3L, Jade Hochschule, der Hochschule für Gesundheit Bochum, Ostfalia Hochschule für angewandte Wissenschaften
Funded by BMBF
Collaboration in national and international research groups
- International Research group "Absenteeism-Dropout"
- Research group "Rehabilitation by Stroke"
- Research group "Reaction Pattern Research"
- Researchgroup "Stroke"
- Member of International Advisory Group "Young Carers and Young Adult Carers in der Schweiz"