International students - application
All applicants for bachelor’s and master’s programmes who received their prior education abroad should apply online through uni-assist.
This category includes:
- International students
- EU students
- Students affiliated with a programme (e.g. DAAD scholarship recipients)
- Germans who received their prior education abroad
- China, Vietnam and Mongolia: True copies by the German embassy have to be submitted by mail. Original APS Certificate has to be submitted as well.
The following groups, who may apply directly to the university:
- Students who received their prior education in Germany (with German educational credentials enabling direct entry to higher education)
- Applicants for the programmes in Renewable Energy and Engineering Physics, as well as Erasmus-Mundus programmes (EMMIR, EWEM).