Business Administration, Economics and Law (Master's Programme)
You want to apply for a Master's Programme in Business Administration, Economics and Law.
Most important points
- The study course is admission limited.
- Application for beginning students is not possible in summer semester.
Special admission requirements
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent qualification from prior studies in Economics including Law units or Law including Economics units or in a closely related field
To prove economic and legal expertise, successful completion of the following course units is expected:
- at least 18 ECTS in Business Administration and
- at least 12 ECTS in Economics as well as
- at least 12 ECTS in Law.
- English language proficiency at the level B2 of Common European Framework of Reference for Languages (CEFR) (not older than 2 years), see Foreign language skills
- The following applies to students in the China programme: proof of basic knowledge of Chinese (if student is not a native speaker), see admission regulations for more information
- If applicable proof of academic work or practical experience (e.g. placements, internships) and social activities (see admission regulations §4 (2))