Values and Norms (Master of Education Programme (Vocational and Business Education))
You want to apply for a Master of Education Programme (Vocational and Business Education) in Values and Norms.
Most important points
- The study course is admission free.
- Application for beginning students is not possible in summer semester.
Special admission requirements
- A bachelor's degree or a similar qualification in the subjects required for the admission to the master's degree programme
- Combination of subjects according to the regulations for Master's degrees for teachers in Lower Saxony (Nds. MasterVO) in the currently valid version
- At least 66 credit points in economics, of which at least 5 credit points in didactics/teaching
- At least 12 credit points in the teaching subject, of which at least 5 credit points in didactics/teaching
- At least 18 credit points in vocational and business education
- Successfully completed practical training in a school
- You must provide evidence of English language proficiency
The minimum requirements for English language proficiency are:
- School certificate: Proof of English study at school for four years or three years, if studied as part of a university entry qualification. At least the German grade 4 (ausreichend, sufficient) or 5 in the last two years of language classes
- Language proficiency: Common European Framework of Reference for Languages (CEFR) Level B1.