All questions concerning your studies:
Neurocognitive Psychology (Master's Programme)
You want to apply for a Master's Programme in Neurocognitive Psychology.
Most important points
- The study course is admission limited.
- Application for beginning students is not possible in summer semester.
Special admission requirements
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent qualification in a closely related degree programme with a corresponding focus (at least 90 ECTS) and specialist skills (see admission regulations).
- English language skills: an English-taught university degree from a country with English or German as an official language or an English language certificate at the level B2 of the Common European Framework (e.g. TOEFL, IELTS, etc.) or tests of a language centre of a German university.
- Completed additional form (included in the online application)
- If applicable, certificates concerning internships or activities as a student assistant, the subject of the Bachelor's thesis, proof of programming knowledge, certificates pertaining to a stay abroad, certificates showing social commitment and civic spirit.