All questions concerning your studies:
Protestant Theology and Religious Education (Master of Education Programme (Grundschule))
You want to apply for a Master of Education Programme (Grundschule) in Protestant Theology and Religious Education.
Most important points
- The study course is admission free.
- Application for beginning students is not possible in summer semester.
Special admission requirements
- A bachelor's degree or a similar qualification in the subjects required for the admission to the master's degree programme
- Combination of subjects according to the regulations for Master's degrees for teachers in Lower Saxony (Nds. MasterVO) in the currently valid version
- In both subjects a total of at least 90 credit points in modules related to the teaching profession, of which at least 30 credit points per subject
- At least 12 credit points in teacher training related educational sciences
- Successfully completed practical trainings, in a school and in another career area - in a total amount of at least 8 weeks