Applied Economics and Data Science (Master's Programme)
You want to apply for a Master's Programme in Applied Economics and Data Science.
Most important points
- The study course is admission limited.
- Application for beginning students is not possible in summer semester.
Special admission requirements
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent qualification from prior studies in Sustainability Economics, Economics, Business Administration, Economics and Business Administration, Business Informatics or in a closely related field worth at least 180 credit points.
A previous degree programme is suited to the subject if it has taught the following competences in the areas:
- Economics with at least 24 ECTS
- Mathematics with at least 12 ECTS
- Statistics with at least 12 ECTS
- Econometrics with at least 6 ECTS
English Language Proficiency see admissions regulations
- Level B2 of Common European Framework of Reference for Languages (CEFR)
For more details see Foreign language skills on this page.