Course of study
- Duration: 6 semesters
- Degree Award: Bachelor of Arts
- Language: German
- admission free
Course of study
Philosophy/Values and Norms - Dual-Subject Bachelor's Programme
Within the scope of the Dual-subject Bachelor, you can take Philosophy
- as a primary or secondary dual subject (60 ECTS) or
- as a Minor (30 ECTS) combined with a Major
Philosophy can be studied either in connection with a non-teaching career goal or as a professional teaching qualification. If you want to become a teacher, you must follow the combinations of subjects for each teaching position.
In order to study this course at the University of Oldenburg as a student from outside of Germany, you need an adequate knowledge of German.
German Language Proficiency
You can proof your German language proficiency with the following language certificates:
- DSH: Deutsche Sprachprüfung für den Hochschulzugang (Level 2)
- TestDaF: Test – Deutsch als Fremdsprache (with level 4 in all four areas)
The proof of language proficiency must be presented for the enrolment. For other proof possiblities see: Language requirements
If students are interested in a non-school-related goal, more information can be found at the professional field of Philosophy (in German).
The application deadline for the winter semester is 15 October.
If applicable, the application deadline depends on the first subject, if it is admission restricted.
- Studiengangsflyer Philosophie/Werte und Normen (B.A./B.Sc.) [pdf]
- Brief information Philosophy / Values and Norms (B.A./B.Sc.) (English Version) [pdf]
- Combination of subjects for teaching degrees [pdf]
- Fächerkombinationen Lehramt [pdf]
- Current courses for Philosophy/Values and Norms (Dual-Subject Bachelor's Programme)
- Internetseite Philosophie/Werte und Normen (B.A./B.Sc.)
- Website Philosophy / Values and Norms (B.A./B.Sc.) (in English)
- Internetseite Lehramtsausbildung (Didaktisches Zentrum)
- Akkreditierungsurkunde Zwei-Fächer-Bachelorstudiengang (B.A./B.Sc.) bis 2021 [pdf]