Course of study
Postgraduate Programme Renewable Energy - Master's Programme
You want to apply for a Master's Programme in Postgraduate Programme Renewable Energy.
Most important points
- The study course is admission limited.
- Application for beginning students is possible in winter semester.
- First day of application: August 15th 2019
- Application deadline: January 15th 2020
- Application: not possible
Application deadline for winter semester 2020/2021 is expired.
Application deadline for winter semester 2021/2022 is August 15, 2020 to January 15, 2021.
Special admission requirements
For further informationen about the application please check the PPRE Website
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent qualification in physics, technical and engineering physics, electrical engineering, mechanical engineering or from prior studies in a closely related field worth at least 180 credit points
- English language proficiency at level B2 of Common European Framework of Reference for Languages (CEFR). Proof of language proficiency through one of the following language certificates: TOEFL, IELTS, Cambridge Advanced Exam, Cambridge Proficiency Exam, in case applicants are not native speaker neither they have a university entrance qualification nor a first university degree obtained in English
- Further documents:
- Evidence of relevant professional experience or internships (ideally in an energy-relevant field)
- Letter of motivation
Fees and tuition
Higher fees and tuition, see more details .
This program is taught in English.
All applicants apply directly to the programme .
See the PPRE-Website for detailed information and support.
Apply early! Visas take time!
Application deadline for DAAD scholarships is 15th October of each year.