Course of study
For personal enquiries please have your student ID or application number ready on hand.
Postgraduate Programme Renewable Energy (Master's Programme)
You want to apply for a Master's Programme in Postgraduate Programme Renewable Energy.
Most important points
- The study course is admission limited.
- Application for beginning students is not possible in summer semester.
- 15th October (1 year before entry) only for DAAD applicants from developing countries
- 15th January (9 months before entry) regular application deadline for self-sponsored students and those applying for a scholarship other than DAAD (all countries)
Special admission requirements
For further informationen about the application please check the PPRE Website
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent qualification in physics, technical and engineering physics, electrical engineering, mechanical engineering or from prior studies in a closely related field worth at least 180 credit points
- English language proficiency at level B2 of Common European Framework of Reference for Languages (CEFR). Proof of language proficiency through one of the following language certificates: TOEFL, IELTS, Cambridge Advanced Exam, Cambridge Proficiency Exam, in case applicants are not native speaker neither they have a university entrance qualification nor a first university degree obtained in English
- Further documents:
- Evidence of relevant professional experience or internships (ideally in an energy-relevant field)
- Letter of motivation