Course of study
Course of study
Water and Coastal Management - Master's Programme
You want to apply for a Master's Programme in Water and Coastal Management.
Most important points
- The study course is admission free.
- Application for beginning students is possible in winter semester.
- First day of application: June 1st 2021
- Application deadline: September 30th 2021
- Application: not possible
Special admission requirements
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent qualification in a specialist or interdisciplinary, environmental science-oriented programme with units from Natural Sciences, Economics and/or geographical-spatial planning.
- English language proficiency at level B2 of Common European Framework of Reference for Languages (CEFR). Proof of language proficiency through one of the following language certificates: TOEFL, IELTS, Cambridge Advanced Exam
- Admission regulations Water and Coastal Management M.Sc. (unofficial English translation) [pdf]
- Zugangsordnung Water and Coastal Management M.Sc. [pdf]
Fees and tuition
Higher fees and tuition, see more details .
This program is taught in English.
With a first degree from Germany you need to apply online from June 1st 2021 until September 30th 2021 for the beginning of Wintersemester 2021/2022.
For open-admission Master's degree programmes it is strongly recommended to submit their applications as early as possible before 15.07. If the supporting documents are submitted after this date but before the standard application deadlines, your application can only be processed at the start of the lecture period in the new semester. This may result serious problems (German document).
For the online application please have your personal data and your university degree from Germany on hand. Another option is to use your transcript of records with the total amount of your credit points and overall average grade of your studies.
At the end of the online application you get the document Bewerbungsantrag to print out. Please send this document signed with all other mentioned documents to the University of Oldenburg.
Your documents need to be at the University of Oldenburg until September 30th 2021.