Course of study
Comparative and European Law - Bachelor's Programme
You want to apply for a Bachelor's Programme in Comparative and European Law.
Most important points
- The study course is probably admission limited.
- Application for beginning students is possible in winter semester.
- First day of application: June 1st 2020
- Application deadline: July 15th 2020
- Application: Click here
Special admission requirements
International applicants who received their prior education abroad should apply online through uni-assist. For further details see: Application for international students
Evidence of English language skills on level B2 of Common European Framework of Reference for Languages (CEFR) or comparable tests.
- Admission regulations Comparative and European Law LL.B [pdf]
- Zugangsordnung Comparative and European Law LL.B [pdf]
With a university-entry qualification from Germany you need to apply online from June 1st 2020 until July 15th 2020 for the beginning of Wintersemester 2020/2021.
For the online application please have your personal data and your university-entry qualification from Germany on hand.