Course of study
Elementary Mathematics - Master of Education Programme (Special Needs Education)
You want to apply for a Master of Education Programme (Special Needs Education) in Elementary Mathematics.
Most important points
- The study course is admission free.
- Application for beginning students is possible in winter semester.
- First day of application: June 1st 2020
- Application deadline: August 15th 2020
- Application: not possible
Special admission requirements
- A bachelor's degree or a similar qualification in the subjects required for the admission to the master's degree programme
- Combination of subjects according to the regulations for Master's degrees for teachers in Lower Saxony (Nds. MasterVO) in the currently valid version
- A total of at least 90 credit points in both subjects, at least 24 credit points per subject, of which at least 5 credit points in subject didactics/teaching
- At least 18 credit points in teacher training related educational sciences
- Successfully completed practical trainings in social work experience with focus on the special needs education and in a school with focus on the special needs education
Fees and tuition
Normal fees and tuition, see more details .
With a first degree from Germany you need to apply online from June 1st 2020 until August 15th 2020 for the beginning of Wintersemester 2020/2021.
For the online application please have your personal data and your university degree from Germany on hand. Another option is to use your transcript of records with the total amount of your credit points and overall average grade of your studies.
At the end of the online application you get the document Bewerbungsantrag to print out. Please send this document signed with all other mentioned documents to the University of Oldenburg.
Your documents need to be at the University of Oldenburg until August 15th 2020.