Course of study
Course of study
Special Needs Education - Master of Education Programme (Vocational and Business Education)
You want to apply for a Master of Education Programme (Vocational and Business Education) in Special Needs Education.
Most important points
- The study course is admission free.
- Application for beginning students is possible in winter semester.
- First day of application: June 1st 2021
- Application deadline: August 15th 2021
- Application: Click here
Special admission requirements
- A bachelor's degree or a similar qualification in the subjects required for the admission to the master's degree programme
- Combination of subjects according to the regulations for Master's degrees for teachers in Lower Saxony (Nds. MasterVO) in the currently valid version
- At least 66 credit points in economics, of which at least 5 credit points in didactics/teaching
- At least 12 credit points in the teaching subject, of which at least 5 credit points in didactics/teaching
- At least 18 credit points in vocational and business education
- Successfully completed practical training in a school
- You must provide evidence of English language proficiency
The minimum requirements for English language proficiency are:
- School certificate: Proof of English study at school for four years or three years, if studied as part of a university entry qualification. At least the German grade 4 (ausreichend, sufficient) or 5 in the last two years of language classes
- Language proficiency: Common European Framework of Reference for Languages (CEFR) Level B1.
Fees and tuition
Normal fees and tuition, see more details .
With a first degree from Germany you need to apply online from June 1st 2021 until August 15th 2021 for the beginning of Wintersemester 2021/2022.
For the online application please have your personal data and your university degree from Germany on hand. Another option is to use your transcript of records with the total amount of your credit points and overall average grade of your studies.
At the end of the online application you get the document Bewerbungsantrag to print out. Please send this document signed with all other mentioned documents to the University of Oldenburg.
Your documents need to be at the University of Oldenburg until August 15th 2021.