Course of study
Course of study
Cultural Analysis - Master's Programme
You want to apply for a Master's Programme in Cultural Analysis.
Most important points
- The study course is admission free.
- Application for beginning students is possible in winter semester.
- First day of application: June 1st 2021
- Application deadline: September 30th 2021
- Application: Click here
Special admission requirements
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent qualification in Cultural Studies with focus on Material or Visual Culture, Art and Media Studies, Ethnology, Cultural Anthropology, Gender Studies and/or Social and Political Sciences with focus on Cultural Studies and/or Gender Studies or in a closely related field worth at least 60 credit points
- If applicable, in-depth explanations of taken modules or internships or work experience to proof a focus of cultural studies and/or gender studies
Fees and tuition
Normal fees and tuition, see more details .
With a first degree from Germany you need to apply online from June 1st 2021 until September 30th 2021 for the beginning of Wintersemester 2021/2022.
For open-admission Master's degree programmes it is strongly recommended to submit their applications as early as possible before 15.07. If the supporting documents are submitted after this date but before the standard application deadlines, your application can only be processed at the start of the lecture period in the new semester. This may result serious problems (German document).
For the online application please have your personal data and your university degree from Germany on hand. Another option is to use your transcript of records with the total amount of your credit points and overall average grade of your studies.
At the end of the online application you get the document Bewerbungsantrag to print out. Please send this document signed with all other mentioned documents to the University of Oldenburg.
Your documents need to be at the University of Oldenburg until September 30th 2021.