Course of study
Course of study
Innovation Management and Entrepreneurship - Master's Programme
You want to apply for a Master's Programme in Innovation Management and Entrepreneurship.
Most important points
- The study course is admission free.
- Application for beginning students is possible in summer semester.
- First day of application: December 15th 2021
- Application deadline: March 1st 2022
- Application: in 50 days
Special admission requirements
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent qualification worth at least 210 credit points
- Two years of professional experience
- Description of the professional career (CV) including certificates of previous education, training and further education
Fees and tuition
Higher fees and tuition, see more details .
Designed to be studied while working.
With a first degree from Germany you need to apply online from December 15th 2021 until March 1st 2022 for the beginning of Sommersemester 2022.
For open-admission Master's degree programmes it is strongly recommended to submit their applications as early as possible before 15.01.. If the supporting documents are submitted after this date but before the standard application deadlines, your application can only be processed at the start of the lecture period in the new semester. This may result serious problems (German document).
For the online application please have your personal data and your university degree from Germany on hand. Another option is to use your transcript of records with the total amount of your credit points and overall average grade of your studies.
At the end of the online application you get the document Bewerbungsantrag to print out. Please send this document signed with all other mentioned documents to the University of Oldenburg.
Your documents need to be at the University of Oldenburg until March 1st 2022.