Course of study
Neurocognitive Psychology - Master's Programme
You want to apply for a Master's Programme in Neurocognitive Psychology.
Most important points
- The study course is admission limited.
- Application for beginning students is possible in winter semester.
- First day of application: June 1st 2020
- Application deadline: July 15th 2020
- Application: Click here
Special admission requirements
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent qualification in a closely related degree programme with a corresponding focus (at least 90 ECTS) and specialist skills (see admission regulations).
- English language skills: an English-taught Bachelor’s degree programme or an English language certificate at the level B2 of the Common European Framework (e.g. TOEFL, IELTS, etc.).
- Completed additional form (included in the online application)
- If applicable, certificates concerning internships or activities as a student assistant, the subject of the Bachelor's thesis, details of publications, awards, distinctions, certificates pertaining to a stay abroad, certificates showing social commitment and civic spirit.
- Admission regulations Neurocognitive Psychology M.Sc. (unofficial English translation) [pdf]
- Ordnung fast track Programme [pdf]
- Zugangsordnung Neurocognitive Psychology M.Sc. [pdf]
Fees and tuition
Normal fees and tuition, see more details .
This program is taught in English.
With a first degree from Germany you need to apply online from June 1st 2020 until July 15th 2020 for the beginning of Wintersemester 2020/2021.
For the online application please have your personal data and your university degree from Germany on hand. Another option is to use your transcript of records with the total amount of your credit points and overall average grade of your studies.
At the end of the online application you get the document Bewerbungsantrag to print out. Please send this document signed with all other mentioned documents to the University of Oldenburg.