Course of study
For personal enquiries please have your student ID or application number ready on hand.
Transnational Law (Master's Programme)
You want to apply for a Master's Programme in Transnational Law.
Most important points
- The study course is admission limited.
- Application for beginning students is not possible in summer semester.
Special admission requirements
Joint study programme of the University of Oldenburg and the University of Bremen – application and enrolment at the University of Bremen
The programme is limited to 35 students per cycle and has the following admission requirements:
- Evidence of having obtained a prior academic degree (e. g. a Bachelor’s degree with 240 ECTS credit points or equivalent) in Law Studies, or another degree in an appropriately related field of study. In the event that you may not have qualified for a first degree before the application deadline, you may still submit your application: In this case, please provide evidence that you have already obtained a minimum of 210 ECTS credit points (or equivalent);
- German and English language proficiency at B2 level (Common European Framework of Reference for Languages) proven by an accepted certificate. One or both language requirements may be waived if an applicant obtained their university entrance qualification or prior academic degree in the respective language or successfully sat for examinations (at B2 level) in the respective language during their prior academic degree;
- A Letter of Motivation (max. 200 words, preferable one page)