Course of study
Course of study
European Master in Renewable Energy - Master's Programme
You want to apply for a Master's Programme in European Master in Renewable Energy.
Most important points
- The study course is admission limited.
- Application for beginning students is possible in winter semester.
- First day of application: January 15th 2021
- Application deadline: April 15th 2021
- Application: not possible
The application process for Academic Year 2021/2022(winter semester) has expired.
If you have any further questions, please contact EURECdirectly.
The application process for Academic Year 2021/2022 (winter semester) has expired.
If you have any further questions, please contact EUREC directly.
Special admission requirements
Applicants are required to hold a Bachelor degree in engineering or a scientific discipline (e.g. physics, chemistry, mathematics…). The criteria may be waived for Applicants with relevant work experience deemed equivalent to the academic admission requirements.
Students applying to Oldenburg universities are requested to provide one of the following English certificates:
- TOEFL: minimum score of 550 (paper-based test), 213 (computer-based test) or 80 (internet-based test)
- IELTS: minimum 6 (Academic version)
- Cambridge Advanced Exam in English: B minimum
- Cambridge Proficiency Exam in English: C minimum
Documents to present
Candidates for admission should upload the following documents:
- A CV (resume) in English
- A certified copy of the university diploma and transcripts ("certified" means that the documents must bear the official University stamp to be considered valid)
- Two letters of reference (which are also to be sent by post to EUREC - See additional information below).
- A proof of English language proficiency (see above for minimum scores) - this proof may be provided later than the rest of the application, but before the start of classes in September/October!
- A copy of your passport
- Any additional information in support of your application is welcome but not requested (eg: information on work experience). If you are an employee and envisage to re-orientate your career into renewable energy, a covering letter outlining your motivations to participate in the course would be very useful
- Admission regulations European Master in Renewable Energy M.Sc.
- Zugangsordnung European Master in Renewable Energy M.Sc. [pdf]
Fees and tuition
Higher fees and tuition, see more details .
This program is taught in English.