Course of study
Course of study
Neuroscience - Master's Programme
You want to apply for a Master's Programme in Neuroscience.
Most important points
- The study course is admission limited.
- Application for beginning students is not possible in summer semester.
Special admission requirements
- Applicants must hold a Bachelor’s degree in the fields of Neuroscience, Biology or in another related field of the natural sciences and mathematics (e.g., Psychology, Engineering, Informatics).
- English language proficiency at level B2 of Common European Framework of Reference for Languages (CEFR). Proof of language proficiency through one of the following language certificates: TOEFL, IELTS, Cambridge Advanced Exam, Cambridge Proficiency Exam. Alternatively you must have had an average minimum of 10 points in English language in the last two school years. The proof of language proficiency must be presented for the enrolment and may not be older than 4 years.
- Completed specific eligibility form to accompany the application documents
- A one-page motivation letter, written in English
- If applicable, proof of relevant work as a student assistant, internships or academic project work (for a period of more than three months) in the field of neuroscience. Such experience must be in addition to the required 12 credit points (Bachelor’s/final thesis in neuroscience)
- If applicable, proof of academic publications/prizes/awards
- If applicable, proof of study-relevant experience abroad, i.e., outside the student’s home country, for at least one semester
- If applicable, proof of at least 6 months of continuous, proven, voluntary civic duties (e.g. committee work, federal voluntary service, family leave)
- If applicable, proof of at least 12 months of relevant professional experience