Course of study
Engineering of Socio-Technical Systems - Master's Programme
You want to apply for a Master's Programme in Engineering of Socio-Technical Systems.
Most important points
- The study course is admission limited.
- Application for beginning students is not possible in summer semester.
Special admission requirements
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent qualification in a subject closely related to Computing Science or another related technical discipline, in Business Information Systems (with predominantly computer science and technical courses), in Psychology or Cognitive Sciences, or another subject which is closely related to the content covered in the Master’s programme and special expert knowledge (see admission regulations).
- English language proficiency at level B2 of Common European Framework of Reference for Languages (CEFR).
- If applicable, evidence of relevant professional experience or internships.
- If applicable, information regarding study-related experience abroad.