Course of study
Management of Technology Enhanced Learning - Master's Programme
You want to apply for a Master's Programme in Management of Technology Enhanced Learning.
Most important points
- The study course is admission limited.
- Application for beginning students is possible in winter semester.
- First day of application: June 1st 2020
- Application deadline: August 1st 2020
- Application: MTEL Application form
Special admission requirements
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent degree in a closely related field worth at least 210 credit points
- At least one year of professional experience
- English language proficiency at level C1 of Common European Framework of Reference for Languages (CEFR). The proof of language proficiency must be presented for the enrolment and may not be older than 2 years
- Description of the professional career (CV)
- If applicable, proof of additional qualifications and further education
- If applicable, proof of internships or professional / academic work in the field of technology supported education
- If applicable, proof of academic publications/prizes/awards
Fees and tuition
Higher fees and tuition, see more details .
Designed to be studied while working.
This program is taught in English.
All applicants with a German degree apply directly to the programme . You need to apply from June 1st 2020 until August 1st 2020 for the beginning of Wintersemester 2020/2021.
See the MTEL-Website for detailed information and support.