Course of study
The M.Sc. Molecular Biomedicine, was accredited as part of a program accreditation as an assessment in a single procedure on March 3rd,.2020 without conditions. The accreditation period is valid from October 1st, 2020 to September 30th, 2028.
Course of study
Molecular Biomedicine - Master's Programme
You want to apply for a Master's Programme in Molecular Biomedicine.
Most important points
- The study course is admission limited.
- Application for beginning students is possible in winter semester.
- First day of application: June 1st 2021
- Application deadline: July 15th 2021
- Application: not possible
Special admission requirements
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent equivalent in a professionally suitable, previous course with a corresponding focus and special expertise (see access regulations)
- Knowledge of the English language at level B2. Evidence can be provided by appropriate tests (see access regulations)
- Certificates of internships, information on publications, prices, awards, certificate of social or social commitment in the field of molecular life sciences or medicine, if applicable
Fees and tuition
Normal fees and tuition, see more details .
With a first degree from Germany you need to apply online from June 1st 2021 until July 15th 2021 for the beginning of Wintersemester 2021/2022.
For the online application please have your personal data and your university degree from Germany on hand. Another option is to use your transcript of records with the total amount of your credit points and overall average grade of your studies.
At the end of the online application you get the document Bewerbungsantrag to print out. Please send this document signed with all other mentioned documents to the University of Oldenburg.