Course of study
Course of study
Applied Economics and Data Science - Master's Programme
You want to apply for a Master's Programme in Applied Economics and Data Science.
Most important points
- The study course is admission limited.
- Application for beginning students is possible in winter semester.
- First day of application: June 1st 2021
- Application deadline: July 15th 2021
- Application: not possible
Special admission requirements
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent qualification from prior studies in Sustainability Economics, Economics, Business Administration, Economics and Business Administration, Business Informatics or in a closely related field worth at least 180 credit points.
A previous degree programme is suited to the subject if it has taught the following competences in the areas:
- Economics with at least 24 ECTS
- Mathematics with at least 12 ECTS
- Statistics with at least 12 ECTS
- Econometrics with at least 6 ECTS
English Language Proficiency see admissions regulations
- Level B2 of Common European Framework of Reference for Languages (CEFR)
For more details see Foreign language skills on this page.
- Zugangsordnung Applied Economics and Data Science M.Sc. [pdf]
- Admission regulations Applied Economics and Data Science M.Sc. (unofficial English translation) [pdf]
Fees and tuition
Normal fees and tuition, see more details .
This program is taught in English.
With a first degree from Germany you need to apply online from June 1st 2021 until July 15th 2021 for the beginning of Wintersemester 2021/2022.
For the online application please have your personal data and your university degree from Germany on hand. Another option is to use your transcript of records with the total amount of your credit points and overall average grade of your studies.
At the end of the online application you get the document Bewerbungsantrag to print out. Please send this document signed with all other mentioned documents to the University of Oldenburg.