Course of study
Course of study
Business Administration, Economics and Law - Master's Programme
You want to apply for a Master's Programme in Business Administration, Economics and Law.
Most important points
- The study course is admission limited.
- Application for beginning students is possible in winter semester.
- First day of application: June 1st 2021
- Application deadline: July 15th 2021
- Application: not possible
Special admission requirements
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent qualification from prior studies in Economics including Law units or Law including Economics units or in a closely related field
To prove economic and legal expertise, successful completion of the following course units is expected:
- at least 18 ECTS in Business Administration and
- at least 12 ECTS in Economics as well as
- at least 12 ECTS in Law.
- English language proficiency at the level B2 of Common European Framework of Reference for Languages (CEFR) (not older than 2 years), see Foreign language skills
- The following applies to students in the China programme: proof of basic knowledge of Chinese (if student is not a native speaker), see admission regulations for more information
- If applicable proof of academic work or practical experience (e.g. placements, internships) and social activities (see admission regulations §4 (2))
Fees and tuition
Normal fees and tuition, see more details .
With a first degree from Germany you need to apply online from June 1st 2021 until July 15th 2021 for the beginning of Wintersemester 2021/2022.
For the online application please have your personal data and your university degree from Germany on hand. Another option is to use your transcript of records with the total amount of your credit points and overall average grade of your studies.
At the end of the online application you get the document Bewerbungsantrag to print out. Please send this document signed with all other mentioned documents to the University of Oldenburg.